Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mmmmm...bread! Hot, fresh bread tour!

Dear Homeschool Friends.

I have scheduled a tour of Great Harvest Bread!

DATE:  Tuesday, September 17, 2013

TIME:  10AM

ADDRESS:  4058 Fishcreek Road
                     Stow, OH  44224

Participants min 15; max 25

The owner will show how bread is milled and made, tell us a story and share a slice of fresh, hot bread with us.  Mmmm......How good does that sound?

Please email me to sign up at DecadentChocolate@gmail.com.  Thank you!!!!

"But he would feed you with the finest of the wheat, and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”    Psalm 81:16

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing those signed up for this tour. At this point it is full. If you would like to be added to a waiting list for any cancellations, please let me know. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter and son would be interested in this tour, if any openings are created. Thank you, Rhonda Lynch

      Delete
  2. Hi Rhonda,

    I am sorry, but this tour is full, but I will put you on the wait list for anyone who cancels. Thank you, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim! Please put me and my two sons on the waiting list as well. You can email me at stargazer (at) brightdsl.net or call/text my cell at 330-three two nine-5436 if you're able to add us, in case I forget to check back here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love to be added to the waiting list. 9 year old and 4 year old. I would be there too

    ReplyDelete