Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Charity Work

Dear Fellow Homeschoolers!


Would you like to help others, like I like to do?  I am looking to do some good works in our communities and would love your input.  Do you know someone at a nursing home or assisted living community or can recommend one?  Please let me know as I would love to organize homeschoolers to visit and help those who may not receive many visitors.
 



Possibly visit at various holidays to spread good cheer (sing Christmas carols, make and take Valentine's Day cards, etc)?  I am open to any and all suggestions.  





Please email me at DecadentChocolate@gmail.com with your ideas and locations, preferably near highway exits to make convenient for all!  Thank you in advance for your assistance....


"Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor."  Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment