Follow by Email

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year! Happy New Life!

Greetings Friends!

Happy New Year to YOU and yours!  May your celebrations be fun, festive and safe.  Are you reflecting back on 2013?  I would like to invite you to watch this video and see how it may impact your life for 2014.  The beginning are about numbers, all GREAT numbers!!!!  Please skip ahead to see the life changers:

http://www.cvconline.org/message/week-1-restoration/

What changes will you make to improve your life and the lives of others?  I invite you to join me to see what New Life/Restoration may look like for you for 2014!!!

Looking forward to sharing the New Year with you :)  Kim

"The spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me;
he has sent me to bring good news to the oppressed, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and release to the prisoners"  Isaiah 61:1

No comments:

Post a Comment