Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Fresh Hope, Pass it On!

Dear Friends,

I thought I would share with you, after talking with a friend and thinking you never know who may need this information?  Nanci, is one of my sweetest friends :)  I met Nanci at Cuyahoga Valley Church.  She has written a book, Fresh Hope Cleveland, after battling breast cancer.  It is a book of resources, but more than that!  Praying that if you know someone suffering from cancer, illness, etc you check out her book and find wonderful information and inspiration to share with those suffering!

She offers wonderful tidbits of information!  As homeschoolers we are always watching our pocketbooks and Nanci offers some great resources.  Nanci is "Beauty from Brokenness".  Please feel free to sign up for her blog:

http://nancigravill.wordpress.com/resources-in-fresh-hope/

I am honored and blessed to call her friend!  Friends are a blessing and gift from God :)

"There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother."  Proverbs 18:24

2 comments:

  1. Great News!!! Some of you have had an opportunity to meet my friend Nanci, please join her:
    JUNE 11, 2014 7PM
    Author Talk + Book Signing

    North Royalton Public Library * 5071 Wallings Road ▪ North Royalton, Ohio 44133
    ~ To Register Call: 440-237-3800

    Come learn more as I share the entire Fresh Hope … Cleveland process from how I came to write the book, information on the title and subtitle, the book’s major themes, what’s in Fresh Hope, and what I’m writing now. Book signing to follow. Summer/Spring Book Special ~ books will be $10 including tax. Cash or checks only. A portion of the proceeds with go to the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight at North Royalton Library, my friend Nanci will be discussing her book!!! Please hear what she has to share :)

    ReplyDelete