Follow by Email

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Viva Italia! - "Genoa"

When we knew we were visiting Italia, I told my husband that I wanted to visit Genoa.  Why?  It is Cristoforo Columbo's birthplace.  You may know him as Christopher Columbus :)  We were studying Columbo and wanted to share his childhood home with the kids.
We took the train to Genoa

Yes, we are still in EATaly

French crepes?  No Italiano crepes ;)


One of the best meals I enjoyed in EATaly!!!
Everywhere was just beautiful!





You could tour his home for $5 Euros, we decided not
to though, very small home

Old Harbor Marina

C Colombo Airport, we stayed within walking distance for our trip home
Loved every bit of our trip, but it was time to go home and see the kiddos :)  How we missed them and what we had to share!!!!

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."   3 John 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment