Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Most Amazing Video - Plant Defenses!

Wow, I could not believe my eyes tonight!  This is truly one of THE most interesting videos I have seen in a very long time.  Amazing how God has created mechanisms or defenses for plants to ward off pests, attract beneficial bugs and change their structures!!

We watched this video about a month ago:


and tonight the part in the video where the parasitic plant wants to attach to the tomato plant - I saw!  Generally when things are filmed and special care taken, you think I will never see that in real life.  I did and showed hubby and the kids.  They were amazed!!!!  My husband's comment was "I thought that" was in slow motion.  Amazing to see it swinging around searching.  

Now that I have seen one, I will probably see them all over?

Enjoy the video :)

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”  John 8:12

No comments:

Post a Comment