Follow by Email

Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Art of Conversation

Every year I am invited to a friend's garden party.  I look forward to it each year and have my calendar marked a year in advance :)   She is such an amazing, caring woman who touches so many lives!  I feel very blessed to know her :)  It is such a beautiful time, with devotion, information and of course delicious homemade food!  This year we were outside with light drizzle and did not care, no one complained, it is the setting God meant us to be in; watering her beautiful garden :)

I knew some of the ladies, but the majority I did not.  Yes, the conversations flowed so easily and everyone really enjoyed the time together.  We were of all different Christian denominations, ages, locations, etc.  Yet, the end was the same, Christ filled, devotion, laughter, food, her garden, etc.  She is such an inspiration!

Preparing to leave my friend said, how easy it was for everyone to talk!  Agreed.  She said how it can only happen with daughters of Christ/God.  Thinking about it, YES, very true!  Have you experienced the same?

It was truly a blessing and cannot wait for the next gathering!!!  There are some who when you leave, you are filled with HIS love!  Rejoice in the SONshine :)

"For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”"  Isaiah 41:13

No comments:

Post a Comment