Follow by Email

Friday, March 31, 2017

Rock Education and Hike

Greetings Homeschool Families!
Image result for cave malabar farm

Please join us as we learn about rocks and geological history at Malabar Farms.  Feel rocks that are older than your granddad. Read history in the rocks and enter the earth during a trip to the cave.


DATE:  May 4, 2017

TIME: 1PM (approx 1 1/2 hours)


LOCATION:  4050 Bromfield Road, Lucas


COST:  Students, ages 5 and up $2; Adults $4


Recommended for Grades 4 -12.  
This hike can be treacherous and requires appropriate hiking and climbing shoes and clothing.

Space is limited!  Please email Kim at DecadentChocolate@gmail.com to register by April 26, 2017!  Any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thank you!!!

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."  Psalm 18:2

2 comments:

  1. There still is room for a few more families to join us!!! We are excited about this hike and rock program, please email me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is still time and space to register!! Our 3rd grader is going :) Hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete